problem and solution

wordpress slow website speed | Internal server error solution.

wordpress slow website speed | Internal server error solution.

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to tell you about the issue of internal server error with wordpress blog, first of all let me tell you about how I faced this problem . I bought hosting from godaddy which is deluxe hosting and I used to faced this issue with my blog.

 According to my experience godaddy provide worst service. it can not even handle small traffic of 100 users. It always give warning memory full, upgrade your resources and site used to goes down even when you upgrade your resources you will start facing issues after some days. It was affecting all of my hard work.

I did everything installed cache plugins like wp_total_cache but nothing happens because it was server issue. so my suggestion is never buy hosting from godaddy , you can go for domain with godaddy but hosting no, not at all. Better buy hosting from Hostgator or Bluehost. For new bloggers who don't want to spend money don't think anything I suggest just go with blogger. if you are using blogger you don't need to worry about anything like SEO, google ranking etc. page load speed is very fast . and only blogspot google blogger can handle your blog traffic very nicely.

I will appreciate your suggestion , write in comment box what do you think about it .Thanks.  

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

wpjerk. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget